Booking Active Temperature Controlled Containers
Last year, Air Canada Cargo introduced a simplified pricing for its AC Absolute solution, and stated more enhancements were coming.
The company is pleased to announce that requests for AC Absolute bookings can now be made online via a dedicated link on the new e-Booking tool.
Once logged into the e-Booking tool, users can enter specific requirements for leasing active containers (container type, size, quantity, set temperature) and desired dates for the transportation of a shipment on a simple form.
After a user submits a request, they will receive a message summarizing their order and will receive a final booking confirmation once the container is ordered and space is secured on the chosen flight.
This new function is part of a set of process enhancements the company introduced to AC Absolute°.
Users can expect the following when choosing AC Absolute° and Air Canada Cargo:
- Simplified and competitive leasing rates for Envirotainer and CSafe containers
- Easy-to-read decision charts to help you determine when to order, which fees apply and when
- Expedited tarmac times
- Dedicated staff trained in quality handling of AC Absolute° shipments
- Full compliance with IATA regulations
- Growing network of AC Absolute° certified locations
Air Canada Cargo remains focused and dedicated to improving customer experiences for these highly specialised temperature-controlled shipments.
AC Absolute° shipments can also be reserved by calling a local Air Canada Cargo representative or call centre.