Optimising Strategy Formulation and Cost-Balancing in Temperature Controlled Supply Chains
In the mission to further refine a pharmaceutical’s path to market: Risk conduct, compliance and cost balancing are three key pillars to be optimised in any temperature controlled logistics strategy. When increasing the understanding of a certain route and the ability to navigate its risks, the application of both continuous monitoring and lane validation is a key tactic for robust lane qualification.
To develop an in depth understanding of how the market is tackling these risks, Pharma Logistics IQ spoke to a selection of experts regarding the strategies they are applying within the temperature controlled logistics space.
In this ebook you will learn the top tips for:
- Saving cost in the implementation of temperature controlled transport
- Analysing the supply chain process and identifying the type of transit issues there are
- Undertaking risk assessment and validation on a global scale
- Streamlining shipping routes
- Driving down cost and time throughout the supply chain
Source: Pharma Logistics IQ