Supply Planning Professionals – Resources Global Professionals (RGP) – San Diego, CA
Lend your talent, skills and experience to a world-class company, and enjoy the freedom and flexibility to choose your engagements, manage your workload and control your work-life balance. If you are ready to work directly with business leaders and their teams to solve problems, implement initiatives, and drive change, then a career at Resources Global Professionals is right for you.
Our supply chain Consultants help leading companies in optimizing business performance across the supply chain enterprise. Working as part of the client’s team, they achieve operational objectives, build internal capabilities, and transfer supply chain knowledge.
We are looking for experienced Supply Chain professionals with supply planning experience to join our Southern California practice. As a Consultant with RGP, you will have the ability to play an instrumental role in assisting clients in a variety of challenging projects that will make a positive impact on their ability to conduct business.
Attributes of our global professionals include: a dedication to client service, the ability to think in complex and ever changing situations, strong communication skills and the ability to solve problems, execute and transfer knowledge.
- Maintain open and direct communication with third party manufacturing plants to ensure complete understanding of their needs, requirements and production schedules.
- Proactively identify issues that may inhibit successful delivery performance, and drive actions to resolve potential failures before they occur and ensure high levels of order fulfillment.
- Maintain production trackers, key performance indicators and metrics.
- Experience in biotech, pharmaceuticals or life sciences industry a plus.
- Experience with cold chain logistics a plus.
- 5+ years of experience in combination of supply planning, inventory management, production planning, engineering, quality assurance or manufacturing
- 2+ years of experience in supply planning
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, supply chain, relevant studies or commensurate experience
- APICS Certification a plus
Desired Skills & Traits:
- Strong problem-solving capabilities
- Effective communication skills (both oral and written)
- Resourcefulness and sense of urgency
- Self-starter, able to learn quickly and multitask in fast-paced environment
- Quality and compliance mindset, with attention to detail
- Knowledge of cGMPs or Current Good Manufacturing Practices
- ERP system knowledge; SAP experience a plus
- Strong systems and analytical skills including advanced MS Excel
Our Consultants enjoy the flexibility and autonomy to choose the client projects that interest them, while continuing to build professional relationships within our global community of Consultant and business professionals. We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including health and life insurance, a 401(k) savings plan which includes a discretionary company match, employee stock purchase plan, paid personal time off program, professional development and certification courses.
For more information please visit us on RGP.com or check us out on LinkedIn.com or Facebook.com
RGP is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We encourage minorities, females, disabled persons and veterans to apply.
RGP participates in the E-Verify Program.