Sales Account Manager – Cryopak – Los Angeles, CA, USA
This individual will be responsible for growing our business in a fun and dynamic culture. This is an opportunity to grow our share of strategic customer business, and to identify and close new business with the full support of our Engineering, Operations, and Support teams. Our entire organization is aligned to support business growth and the successful individual will have the opportunity to help drive innovation in the cold chain packaging market.
- Responsible for sales generation of new and existing business
- Generate and qualify opportunities for each new prospect
- Maintain an active pipeline of prospects by researching and identifying new companies to target through e-mail campaigns.
- Partner with Marketing to determine appropriate campaign follow-up activities.
- Collaborate with internal resources including engineering, lab and the warehouse to ensure customer requirements are being met
- Prepare quotes and proposals for Cryopak products and services, and negotiate pricing to close the sale
- Grow market share of strategic customer business
- Create weekly sales and productivity reports for management
- Represent Company at trade shows and conferences, as required.
- Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Engineering or related field * Knowledge of mechanical or package testing desired. * 2 years related sales experience selling commodities or services. * Knowledge of Microsoft Office, SalesForce desired.
- Ability to represent Company as an expert in packaging and/or product & material testing * Ability to work in a cross-functional team and communicate with people on all levels i within the customer organizations * Excellent interpersonal, communication, time management, planning and problem-solving skills. * Strong customer service orientation * Ability to discuss technical requirements with customers * Goal-oriented and self-motivated * Strong negotiation and influencing skills * Act with diplomacy and discretion
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 2 years
- Account Management: 2 years
- CRM: 1 year
- Technical Sales: 1 year