Product Manager – Cold Chain Technologies, Inc. – Holliston, MA, USA
Cold Chain Technologies (CCT) is a leading developer and manufacturer of controlled-temperature distribution solutions for the pharmaceutical, biotech, health care and medical device industries. We are a technically advanced, financially secure company with more than 40 years of experience and a history of vigorous growth. Primarily US-based, the company has begun aggressive expansion into international markets.
The company’s headquarters are in Holliston, MA, and CCT is an ISO 9001:2008 registered firm. We have US manufacturing facilities in Holliston, MA, Nashville, TN and Reno, NV. Internationally, we are distributing and manufacturing our products in Europe through our Netherlands licensee, Topa Verpakking, and are distributing in Latin America through our affiliate, CCT de Panama. Our design and testing laboratories are highly recognized throughout the industry as world-class.
Under the direction of the Senior Product Manager, facilitate the following: new market analysis, competitive analysis, product lifecycle management, IP and trademark management, brand management, new product introduction (NPI), marketing collateral creation, sales team training, and industry thought leadership. This role will interface with all major departments of the company and includes collaboration with both suppliers and customers.
- Support analysis, rationalization, and development of innovative new product and service offerings
- Manage current product specifications and verify accuracy across various media
- Develop content for CCT employee and client training
- Manage and track product lifecycle and obsolescence activities
- Gather and catalogue intelligence on competitive companies and product/service offerings
- Become a go-to product and market expert for the internal customer service and account management team based at HQ
- Be the voice of the customer in continuous improvement projects involving current products
- Act as a proxy for senior management as needed in various NPI functions
- Ensure status of key projects is communicated effectively throughout the organization
- Bachelor’s degree. Engineering or technical field preferred
- Preferred 2 or more years of experience in product management, product development, product engineering, project/program management, or brand management.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with others in a positive and collaborative manner.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to transition seamlessly between technical and commercial topics in written and oral communication.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment juggling tasks across multiple high priority and high profile projects.
- Must be a self-starter that excels at completing tasks when given clear goals and the autonomy to work without constant oversight.
- Ability to confidently and decisively represent direct management as a proxy in corporate meetings.
- Ability to work efficiently with direct management and other remote colleagues through the use of live video and collaborative conference tools.
- Occasional travel as business needs demand.
Job Type: Full-time
Local candidates only:
- Holliston, MA 01746
- product mgmt., product development, product engineering, project/program mgmt., or brand mgmt.: 2 years