North America Associate Director Commercial Logistics – Michael Page US – Cambridge, MA, USA
Oversee flow of goods, services and information through the commercial supply chain which includes intra-company movement, distribution, and customer service.
- Train, develop, and manage an effective and productive team
- Work to establish global alignment throughout all logistics functions
- Establish and maintain distribution, transportation, and warehouse budgets
- Collaborate with sourcing team to handle contract and pricing negotiations with transport and warehouse providers
- Maintain quality and high level of customer service.
- Build and grow relationships with cross functional departments including supply and demand planning, contract manufacturing, quality, commercial, and finance as well as external stakeholders to ensure alignment and business optimization.
The Successful Applicant
- High level of personal accountability / initiative
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in cGMP operations, including temperature controlled (cold chain)
- Extensive experience in pharma/biotech industry
What’s on Offer Attractive Base, Bonus, and Benefits Package
Apply for this job Click the Apply or LinkedIn button below or contact Elizabeth Lucero quoting job reference 1144684