Manager, Warehouse Operations and Inventory Management Manufacturing & Operations – Juno Therapeutics – Bothell, WA, US
The primary focus of the role will be to design, start-up, and manage the warehouse operations at the Juno GMP cell therapy manufacturing facility.
The key deliverables for this role are (1) establish and manage the warehouse operations and inventory management systems, and (2) hire, train, and manage the staff for the warehouse operations.
- Establish and manage the warehouse operations as a functional area at the Juno GMP cell therapy manufacturing facility. This includes:
- Hiring, mentoring and developing exceptional people
- Champion a culture of exceptional teamwork and communication
- Ensuring people have the appropriate level of training
- Building effective cross-functional relationships
- Ensuring a culture that embraces the safety of the work environment and the safety of the patients by compliance with company procedures and policies, and cGMP requirements
- Designing and operating a warehouse facility with inventory management systems that are technically sound, promote effective and efficient operations, and comply with cGMP requirements.
- Managing site shipping and receiving operations.
- Ensuring sufficient supply of released, unexpired materials on hand to maintain production schedule.
- Delivering materials to production and testing areas based on production plans and by request.
- Developing and improving systems for receiving, storing, and moving materials to reduce errors, improve efficiency, and minimize waste.
- Reviewing and approving controlled documents including standard operating procedures and material specifications
- Ensuring deviations from approved procedures are (1) accurately recorded in the original documentation and (2) properly justified/investigated with respect to impact to the process and/or product
- 10+ years of experience in relevant supply chain or warehouse management at an FDA regulated organization.
- 2+ years supervising staff in a management role.
- APICS certification and/or other supply chain certification/education preferred
- Experience with computerized inventory management systems, experience with validated GMP systems preferred.
- Experience with cold chain logistics, experience with temperature sensitive medical products preferred.
- Bachelors in relevant supply chain or related discipline, or equivalent in work experience.
Our headquarters, situated in the bustling South Lake Union district of Seattle, sits among some of the most visible organizations in the world. Seattle offers award-winning restaurants, a vibrant, hip music scene and spectacular views of water and mountains. Within an hour’s drive of Seattle, you can be fishing, skiing, hiking or tasting world-class Washington wines.