Manager, Cold Chain NA – Sealed Air – Charlotte, NC, USA
Sealed Air Corporation creates a world that feels, tastes and works better. In 2013, the Company generated revenue of approximately $7.7 billion by helping our customers achieve their sustainability goals in the face of today’s biggest social and environmental challenges. Our portfolio of widely recognized brands, including Cryovac® brand food packaging solutions, Bubble Wrap® brand cushioning and Diversey™ cleaning and hygiene solutions, ensures a safer and less wasteful food supply chain, protects valuable goods shipped around the world, and improves health through clean environments. Sealed Air has approximately 25,000 employees who serve customers in 175 countries. To learn more, visit www.sealedair.com .
SUMMARY OF THE POSITION
As a key member of the Global Cold Chain team and the segment thought leader for North America, this role will be responsible for developing the strategy as well as well as developing tactical plans to execute to profitably grow the business.
- Develop and communicate the overall segment strategy for the Cold Chain segment in North America
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge and understanding of requirements and regulations for Cold Chain packaging in Pharmaceutical industry
- Partner with sales & marketing management to develop tactical plans which align to the strategy
- Define the industry value chain then identify and prioritize opportunities for innovation and/or partnerships for the development of segment-specific differentiated services and solutions
- Network within the industry through various trade groups and conferences building relationships and creating overall awareness of Sealed Air
- Develop in-depth knowledge of overall segment, key customers, competitors, and monitor trends
- Direct marketing communications activity to develop compelling collateral including customer success stories and testimonials which communicate solutions and overall value of Sealed Air Corporation.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required, MBA a plus
- Minimum 10+ years of experience in Marketing, Sales, and/or Business Development required
- Previous experience in Cold Chain packaging in Pharmaceutical industry preferred
- Strategy focused
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Comfortable working in cross functional, multi-cultural teams and a multi-national matrix organization
- Willing to travel up to 40-50% including overnight