Logistics Specialist – MedImmune – Boulder, CO, USA
- Subject Matter Expert SAP, LIMS, Trackwise and Document systems
- Knowledgeable with Import/export compliance and regulations
- Familiar with cold chain shipping/storage
- Ensure staff are certified in required programs including hazmat, forklift and CDL, and that staff are current with training requirements.
- Ensure metrics are tracked/reported as needed
- Ensure all equipment is current on PM/calibration
- Ensure proper attention is given to TrackWise and Aegis records
- Ensure logbooks are reviewed/approved
- Trained as lead Investigator
- Ensure dock coverage schedule is maintained
- Inventory of warehouse correct all the time
- Ensures all daily tasks are completed
- Coordinates emergency requests
- Audit SME for SR activities
Other duties as may be assigned.
Minimum 5 years of experience in warehouse, inventory control, or logistics roles in a cGMP regulated environment including experience with international shipping. Forklift certified: Gas, LP-Gas, Diesel Trucks, electric sit-down rider, electric stand-up rider, Narrow Aisle Reach Truck, Narrow Aisle Straddle truck, Order selector truck, motorized hand truck experience.
Desired: Training and certification in shipment of hazardous materials.
Required: SAP, MES and LIMS experience.
- College Degree preferred. High school diploma required.
- Familiarly with inventory control systems and computer office programs.