Head of Logistics and Cold Chain – Michael Page US – Waltham, MA, USA
Manage the transportation, cold chain and related activities ensuring conformance with all regulations (GMP, IATA, and DOT included)
- Handle cross functional teams interacting with logistics partners, contract manufacturing organizations to ensure timely and continues supply of a very volatile/sensitive product.
- Ensure shipments meet all international trade compliance requirements and that document controls are in place to support full trade compliance
- Create SOPS and instructions that meet compliance standards for GDP, cGMP, and any country-specific regulations.
- Manage logistics vendors for day to day operations including invoicing and supplier relations
- Conduct training with CMOs and clinical sites to educate stakeholders on how to effectively ship this organizations product (including temperature control devices)
- Create and maintain logistics and cold chain metrics
The Successful Applicant
- BS/MS degree
- Relevant Supply Chain or Logistics/Cold Chain experience
- At least 3 years in Biotech/pharmaceuticals industry in a cGMP environment
- Experience working with CMOs
- Knowledge of relevant trade and commerce regulations for domestic and international transport
What’s on Offer Attractive base, bonus and benefits structure, as well as relocation assistance for non-local candidates.
Apply for this job Click the Apply or LinkedIn button below or contact Elizabeth Lucero quoting job reference 1144259
As you are using an Apple iOS device we are unable to offer you the CV upload function. Please apply with your LinkedIn profile below or contact Elizabeth Lucero quoting job reference 1144259