Global Services Specialist – Pelican Products Inc. – Plymouth, MN, USA
Pelican BioThermal LLC is a global leader in the design and manufacture of single use and reusable temperature controlled packaging solutions for the highly regulated pharmaceutical, biotech, and clinical trials industries. Pelican BioThermal is a great place to work and offers employees the opportunity to flourish and excel in a high-growth, fast-paced, creative and exciting environment! We currently have an opening for a Global Services Specialist based at our site in Plymouth, MN.
The ideal candidate will have global responsibilities for the Pelican BioThermal asset rental program, bulk shipper and parcel returns, and worldwide asset repositioning. This role will also be the Pelican BioThermal asset management systems resident expert, supporting both internal and external needs as it relates to application functionality and reporting. The Global Services Specialist will support the Services Division by interfacing with clients and working with PBT Sales, Service Centers, Business Partners, and logistics companies.
- Manages the performance of asset optimization and reverse logistics services to clients as agreed to in the contracts and rental agreements, and ensure that service levels are met and client expectations exceeded.
- Manages global 3rd party partnerships relative to asset management, rental program, lease program, etc.
- Responsible for data analytics to measure performance and responds to ad hoc requests.
- Prepares data and performance information (Key Performance Indicators), and present to management.
- Communicates effectively with internal and external groups, in both written and verbal formats.
- Develops expertise in asset management system; uses that expertise to answer user questions and provide support.
- Works to resolve customer issues quickly and in a professional manner.
- Responsible for timely order processing from receipt through shipment and tracking; communicates customer orders to appropriate service center.
- Proactively develops and manages initiatives to improve processes.
- Sets accurate expectations for planning and delivery of products and assignments.
- Follows company policies and practices as outlined in Handbook and follow guidelines regarding safety as outline in the AWAIR, and other safety procedures in accordance to the job.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent knowledge and experience in business or a technical/industrial/cold chain field is preferred with two years of customer service experience.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and other appropriate software.
- Must be detail-oriented and have excellent customer service, organizational and follow-up skills.
- Must have excellent data entry skills to ensure accuracy of information entered into computer systems.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as presentation skills.
- Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Must be able to interact effectively and cooperatively with employees, vendors, and customers at all levels.
- Must be able to operate in a fast-paced organization and be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must have the ability to complete assignments within the time frame specified by the Manager.
- Must be flexible regarding working hours and overtime.Must be able to work overtime on evenings and weekends, with or without advanced notice.
Please apply at https://career4.successfactors.com/careers?company=Pelican. No calls please.