Engineering Program Manager – Jarden Corporation – Fishers, IN, USA
Jarden Life Sciences is a leader in the design of thermal packaging solutions. Their diverse capability in developing customized primary and secondary packaging as well as delivery of off-the-shelf solutions makes Jarden an invaluable partner. Fueled by a deep passion for solving customer needs, Jarden innovates using a rich pool of resources, including experts in thermal science, logistics, applied materials, and engineering. Integrating the global resources of parent company Jarden Corporation, and the ingenuity of a world-class design team, Jarden offers the industry’s smartest packaging solutions.
This position is based in Fishers, Indiana and will require someone to be a Project and Team Lead as well as play an active role as a hands-on Packaging Engineer.
Successful candidates will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (or related)
- 4+ years in hands-on Engineering role w/at least 1 year specific to Packaging
- 2+ years in Project Management
- 2+ years in People/Team/Budget management
- Ability to ead projects from inception as well as jump into existing projects and successfully lead them forward
- Cold Chain/Temperature-Controlled packaging experience is a strong plus
- Experience with SAP is a plus
For non-local candidates, relocation assistance is available. Candidates authorized to work for any employer in the United States only, please. (no sponsorship available).
*This project is managed exclusively by Gros Executive Recruiters*
- Engineering: 5 years