Engineering Manager – Cryopak – Edison, NJ, USA
Cryopak is a complete cold chain packaging solution provider specializing in the field of temperature controlled packaging, quality management solutions and regulatory compliance services. At Cryopak we strive to hire motivated employees that are excited about working towards the common goals that all employees at Cryopak share. We empower our employees to broaden their futures, both personally and professionally, because we believe that their leadership development benefits Cryopak as a whole.
Ready to make a career move?
Apply to join our management team as an Engineering Manager and lead a talented team of engineers!
Engineering Manager will lead, plan, direct and coordinate activities of the Engineering Department, including product design, development and support functions throughout the company.
Essential Job Duties:
- Oversight of thermal, distribution and FEA engineering design services and projects across multiple sites in the U.S. and Canada.
- Provide technical support to the corporation in both product knowledge and manufacturing issues.
- Implement and manage lab process to ensure that our customers’ needs are met.
- Partner with the sales team to discuss project specifications, processes and feasibility of thermal and distribution projects.
- Plan and establish engineering project schedules, follows up on performance against completion dates.
- Supervise engineering team and administers personnel related functions.
- Assists in the development of department budget.
- Continuous improvement initiatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or similiar.
- 5+ years’ experience in managing engineering design and development projects across multiple sites.
- Understanding of packaging and mechanical engineering principles and design of thermodynamic systems. Experience in the pharmaceutical industry preferred.
- Project Management certification desired.
- Knowledge of cGMPs and ISO Quality System Requirements.
- CAD and FEA software experience (SolidWorks, Ansys)
- Strong presentation skills.
- Bilingual preferred.