Engineering, Assistant/Associate Scientist – Joule Scientific Staffing – Onondaga County, NY, USA
- Conduct experiments for the purposes of commercial support for downstream biopharmaceutical manufacturing.
- Support ultrafiltration/diafiltration, filtration, bulk fill, freezing, storage and cold chain shipping operations for biologics drug substance.
- Operation, cleaning and maintenance of laboratory equipment, and the preparation of buffers and reagents.
- Documentation of experimental data and results, data verification and the preparation of study protocols and final reports.
- Appropriate GLP/GMP procedures must be followed.
- Troubleshoot process related problems observed at manufacturing scale through the effective design of scale-down studies and the evaluation of data.
- B.S. or M.S. degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Biological or Chemical Sciences/Engineering or related disciplines
- Knowledge of common protein analytical tools and demonstrated experimental skills for lab work are required.
- Knowledge of protein freezing/thawing, formulation and stability is desired.
- Ultrafiltration/diafiltration, filtration, process development, characterization, and/or validation experience are desired.