Director of Engineering – TCP Reliable – Edison, NJ, USA
Ready to make a career move? Apply to join our management team as an Engineering Director and lead a talented team of engineers!
As our Director of Engineering, you will lead, plan, direct and coordinate activities of the Engineering Departments across multiple sites, including product design, testing, development and support functions throughout the company.
Essential Job Duties:
- Lead thermal, distribution and FEA engineering design services and projects.
- Provide technical support to the corporation in both product knowledge and manufacturing issues.
- Implement and manage lab process to ensure that our customers’ needs are met.
- Partner with the sales team to discuss project specifications, processes and feasibility of thermal and distribution projects.
- Plan and establish engineering project schedules, follows up on performance against completion dates.
- Supervise engineering team and administers personnel related functions.
- Assists in the development of department budge.
- Continuous improvement initiatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
- 8+ years experience in managing engineering design and development projects. Experience in managing multiple sites desired.
- Understanding of packaging engineering and design of thermodynamic systems. Experience in the pharmaceutical industry preferred.
- Project Management certification desired.
- Knowledge of cGMPs.
- CAD experience
- Presentation skills.
Job Type: Full-time
- Engineering Management: 8 years