Director Global Supply Chain – Elevar Therapeutics – CA, USA
This role oversees the commercial and clinical supply function at Elevar. This position will work in conjunction with multiple departments to ensure appropriate supply of commercial and clinical drugs.
This position will be responsible for the supply management of the Elevar commercial and clinical product. Some of the functions of this position, include, but are not limited to the following areas:
· Oversee all operations for the supply chain management function.
· Own the planning process to ensure we are meeting the future sales forecast and communicate internally and with external partners.
· Selection and implementation of the network for all product distribution.
· Cold chain management of the parenteral commercial product.
· Work with internal and external partners to forecast API and excipient supply.
· Work with cross functional teams to ensure proper product packaging and labeling.
· Manage the supply chain personnel and make staffing recommendations to Elevar management.
· Identify any critical supply issues and escalate to management as appropriate.
· Initiate and manage high-value intercontinental shipments including import and export.
· Develop processes and systems and draft corresponding SOPS for inventory management, cold-chain distribution, and recalls.
· Keep abreast of any changes in regulatory requirements that may impact our supply chain efforts and distribution.
· 10 years of commercial supply chain experience.
· Experience with commercial and clinical forecasting and budgeting.
· Knowledge of cold chain logistics management.
· Experience with sterile products.
· Superior communications skills including written, verbal, and presentation skills.
· Extensive understanding of global import and export requirements.
· A strong understanding of the global healthcare system, including the legal and regulatory environment with a commitment to compliance. CMO management experience.
· Education – BS/MS or PhD in an engineering, or a science discipline.
· Ability to work in the United States from either South San Francisco or Salt Lake City.
· Understanding of drug product CMC activities
The candidate must have outstanding leadership and mentoring skills, with the ability to develop and motivate teams and build a great culture throughout the organization. An inspirational leader with dedication towards team and people development.
Job Type: Full-time
- commercial supply chain: 10 years (Preferred)
- forecasting and budgeting: 2 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- United States (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Work from home
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Monday to Friday
- 8 hour shift
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Click here for more.