Director, Global Logistics Temperature Control – Bristol-Myers Squibb – NJ, USA
At Bristol Myers Squibb, we are inspired by a single vision – transforming patients’ lives through science. In oncology, hematology, immunology and cardiovascular disease – and one of the most diverse and promising pipelines in the industry – each of our passionate colleagues contribute to innovations that drive meaningful change. We bring a human touch to every treatment we pioneer. Join us and make a difference.
The purpose of this role is to provide Global Temperature Control oversight and management delivering compliant, sustainable and agile solutions meeting temperature control requirements. This is critical to ensure material and product quality, integrity and supply continuity.
The main accountabilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Advancing Global Temperature Control strategy and Virtual Center of Excellence(vCofE)
- Internal and External collaboration to refine Temperature Control benchmark roadmap
- Program management, delivery of best practices, initiatives, KPI management and proactive course correction
- Continuous optimization and robustness of Temperature Control performance
- Leading Temperature Control vCofE
Personal Competencies Desired/Required:
- Required: Demonstrated leadership capabilities, especially in building highly effective, world class, global teams
- Required: Strong ability in negotiating and influencing with and without authority in complex, high impact situations
- Required: Demonstrated capability in implementing challenging goals, objectives and practices in a complex and ambiguous environment
- Required: Developed ability to create and foster a team-based environment to establish and maintain a cooperative relationship with individuals contacted during the course of work
- Strongly Preferred: Demonstrated proficiency in competency areas of Strategic Agility, Organizational Agility, Business Acumen, Process Design and
- Management, Organization Change Management and Process Effectiveness – in globally diverse, rapidly changing cross-cultural environment
- Strongly Preferred: Strong coaching, mentoring and employee development skills
- Preferred: Strong strategic and analytical thinking, problem solving and rapid decision
- Undergraduate Degree preferably in Supply Chain Management/Logistics/Packaging Engineering
- Advanced degree, diploma or certification in Supply Chain management / Logistics / Thermal Packaging strongly preferred
- Required: 10+ years of Logistics/Temperature Control Management experience from a reputed, global Pharmaceutical or similar product profile company. 7+ years should be in positions of management.
- Required: Significant knowledge and best practice experience developing, implementing and overseeing a Temperature Control program which establishes robust temperature control solutions considering regulatory and logistics requirements.
- Required: Good understanding and exposure to current Good Distribution Practices (cGDP), Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and other global regulatory requirements.
- Strongly Preferred: Experience in developing and implementing world class global Temperature Control processes, management through deployment and into sustained operation model.
- Preferred: Exposure and experience in Supply Chain process, principles and practices
Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious diseases. Empowered to apply our individual talents and diverse perspectives in an inclusive culture, our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of our colleagues.
Click here for more.