Director, Commercial Supply Chain – Synageva – Lexington, MA, USA
Synageva is seeking a highly motivated individual with strong commercial supply chain experience to be primarily responsible for the hands-on management of launch and commercial supply chain operations.
– Create and execute detailed supply chain launch plans.
– Lead supply chain activities to support regulatory filings including label/pack and artwork development.
– Manage international vendors for label/pack including package design and artwork development for a global product.
– Execute production planning from commercial forecasts and participate in S&OP process.
– Manage logistics through released product at 3PLs. Work with CMOs to establish shipping configurations for DS, DP, and finished goods.
– Oversee metrics and KPIs to drive production efficiency.
– Develop and implement commercial supply chain policies and SOPs.
– Remain current with industry best practices, trends and technologies.
– A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Life sciences, Business, or equivalent education or experience is required.
– 10+ years of experience in a pharmaceutical or biotechnology company
– Demonstrated experience with global supply chain launch and/or commercial activities for cold chain biologic products.
– Excellent project management skills; must have high degree of energy, accuracy and attention to detail.
– Outstanding leadership skills and demonstrated passion for creating new medicines, including excellent verbal and written communication skills, an innovative approach to problem-solving, and an integrated view of business and scientific issues.
– Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization from peers and team members to executives.