Commercial Logistics Associate – Takeda Randstad – Cambridge, MA, USA
Working in the Pharmaceutical Operations Department, the Commercial Logistics Associate will be responsible for assisting with the shipping activities of Takeda Boston’s commercial products including raw materials and API’s; semi-finished and finished pharmaceuticals to support manufacturing, distribution and regulatory requirements.
The position requires a pro-active individual capable of working with other functional groups throughout Takeda Boston including; Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Technical Operations, Regulatory, and GISO as well as working closely with external Contract Manufacturing Organizations (CMO’s).
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Prepare all shipping documentation and coordinate shipments with CMO’s and freight forwarders to ensure materials are available at destinations as planned.
2. Monitor delivery status of all shipments to pro-actively resolve any transportation issues including; changes to shipping schedules, Customs delays, and packaging discrepancies.
3. Maintain files of all shipping transactions which includes; Authorization to Ship Forms, Packing Lists, Invoices, Carrier Proof of Delivery and Temperature data.
4. Attend and actively participate in production status meetings with internal and external partners by providing accurate delivery timelines of materials.
5. Ensure freight forwarder Invoices are submitted for payment in a timely manner.
6. Performs other duties as required.
Working hours: 8:30am-5:30pm
–Experience with domestic and international shipping of pharmaceutical products.
–Familiar with Dangerous Goods Shipping Regulations and cold-chain packaging.
–Must exhibit excellent oral and written communication skills.
–Strong attention to detail and ability to maintain accurate records.
–Team player and able to work independently and solve problems.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you’re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.