Cold Chain Manager – RGP – Princeton, NJ, USA
RGP is hiring logistics professionals with Cold Chain experience. The consultant will have experience in the following areas:
Managing commercial logistics, identifying and maintaining sustainable processes to ensure timely delivery and no interruption of high value biopharmaceutical cold chain/temperature controlled supply customers from all aspects: demand shaping, transportation, Inventory management, warehouse/distribution, and customer service.
Planning, monitoring and coordinating all logistics activities to ensure that the needs of the customer are met in a timely, consistent manner.
Management and oversight for maintaining 3PL (3rd Party Logistics) partner relationships.
Implementing compliant distribution solutions and controlling end-to-end logistics processes for the distribution of pharmaceutical products to commercial markets in a complex and highly-regulated environment (cGMP, cold-chain, FDA, SOX,etc).
Maintaining up-to-date knowledge and understanding of requirements and regulations for Cold Chain packaging in the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA a plus
- Minimum 10+ years of experience in Distribution/Logistics required
- Previous experience in Cold Chain packaging in the Pharmaceutical industry required
- ERP experience (SAP, PeopleSoft) preferred
- Advanced Excel skills (pivots and lookups) required