Clinical Supply Associate – Medivation, Inc. – San Francisco, CA, USA
Medivation, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDVN – www.medivation.com) is a publicly traded biopharmaceutical company located in San Francisco, is currently seeking a qualified, highly motivated individual for the position of Clinical Supply Associate.
The Clinical Supply Associate will be responsible for overseeing the day to day functions of the logistics activities supporting our Contract Manufacturer’s (CMO) activities, including Controlled Room Temperature, and Cold Chain distribution of Clinical Trial Material (CTM) to depots, sub-depots and sites. Being proactive in assuring CTM is available at sites to support Medivation’s multi-phase studies. The position includes providing logistics support to internal customers, as required.
In this position you will have the opportunity to be a participate member of an expanding team during a time of exciting growth for the company. You will gain experience and knowledge working in a diverse supply chain, including cold chain, multi-regional distribution and with multiple CMOs.
Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Work closely with Supply Chain Planning to assure study drug availability at sites to support enrollment/randomization of manual and web based supported studies.
- Coordinate and track bulk shipments to CMOs, depots and vendors.
- Develop forms and tools to accurately manage the supply chain distribution activities.
- Evaluate and escalate potential issues to manager and other supply chain staff as warranted.
- Work and communicate effectively with internal and external team members.
- Other activities as requested.
- 2+ years’ experience in a GXP environment; 2+ years’ experience in clinical supply management; experienced with Microsoft Office Platform; experience in working with CMOs in a virtual environment.
- Willing to learn and gain experience in Cold Chain Distribution.
- Self-motivated and organized
- Working knowledge of IV/IWR systems.
- Knowledge of CTM Packaging and Labeling a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills .
- Ability to effectively collaborate in a dynamic environment.
- 2+ years Supply Chain experience.
- Working knowledge of IWR systems.
- PC literacy required; MSOffice skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Degree in supply chain management or related experience.