Business Development Representative, West Coast – Barbachano International, Inc. – San Diego, CA, USA
Our client is a leading global supplier of isothermal packaging solutions offering a one stop solution for companies looking to have their products assembled, packaged, and tested all under one roof.
Our client is currently expanding their US business. Shortly they will be expanding into a distribution site in CA to accommodate expanded West Coast Operations.
Will be responsible for developing and maintaining o relationships with current and prospective customers….essentially call on Pharmaceutical and Bio Tech firms as well as 3PL, FedEx, UPS or other freight forwarding firms that actually ship products that need essential cold storage and overnight delivery. Not only do they produce the packaging but they can also rent pallets for large loads so are full service.
Will need to develop relationships with Quality, Supply Chain or Logistics, Marketing, Engineering. Basically my client has the smallest in size and weight packaging compared to competitors so they can ship UPS or FedEx without extra costs.
- Proactively managing customer accounts and provides options, recommendations and solutions to existing and potential customers, constantly maintaining the customer relationship.
- Identify and commercialize new target accounts, constantly growing and developing the business.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals stemming from field activity and make preparations of presentations, proposals and quotations for same.
- Provide accurate and timely sales forecasts and achieve on budgeted volumes. Report regularly on status of new opportunities and leads, value of accounts, account issues and how they were resolved.
- Maintain accurate Account Files and administrate effectively within deadlines.
- Establish and maintain materials relating to sales and knowledge of current products.
- Maintain a current and competent level of knowledge on the product line and our global capabilities, to be a reliable source of information to our customers.
- Take part in events to market the products such as seminars, trade shows, and telemarketing events.
- Clinical Sales
- Packaging experience with Pharma and Biotech
- Cold Chain Logistics experience