Associate Director Supply Chain – Ortho Clinical Diagnostics – Greater China
This role is responsible for the entire end-to-end supply chain operations of OCD Greater China (China, Taiwan, Hong Kong), which has about $135MM in revenue and $18MM in inventory. Expected to provide leadership across all areas of demand planning, labeling, importation, warehousing, transportation, distribution, trade compliance and customer service for finished goods and spare parts; and additionally provide local procurement support. In this role you will develop and implement strategy aiming at creating an organization that is capable to deliver agile, cost effective and customer centric logistic solutions, working closely with the commercial team to ensure customers receive products on time and in full.
- Team development and management Talent management.
- Build strong collaborative relationships with OCD stakeholders throughout the region and globally.
- Lead andor support SCM related projects (e.g. Transition, SAP, WH transfer, Value Capture initiatives).
- Maintain KPI (e.g. Forecast accuracyMAPE, InventoryDOS, LIFR, Write offScrap).
- Ensure that appropriate warehouse, transport, distribution and customs processes, parameters and systems are in place to meet or exceed business goals.
- Responsible to manage all commercial and contractual discussion with 3rd Party Logistic Partners as well as for their operational performance.
- Understand business, market and customer requirements and initiate develop structure cost effective & qualitative solutions.
- Work with the Global Supply Chain and Commercial organization to align processes, procedures and initiatives.
- Ensure that all routine operational issues are resolved to the satisfaction of all key stakeholders.
- Identify, sponsor and assist in the deployment of Cost Improvement Projects.
- SCM experience with at least one or more roles in Plan, Source, Make or Deliver.
- Team management (SCM organization is preferable regardless of the size).
- Global companiesorganization work experience.
- Health care industry (IVD) andor cold-chain related SCM experience is a plus.
- Leadership and excellent communication skills.
- Good understanding of end to end SCM processes based on real experiences.
- ERP system knowledge; in particular SAP. Participation in SAP introduction project is a big plus.
- SCM related finance knowledge or experience (e.g. business plan, inventory and write off planning).
- Advanced business level English is must.